Read the article below to hear the latest updates from the Principal or click here to download the document.
Principal’s Pens will be electronically sent out unless you’ve requested a hard copy! Just reach out to the office if you’d like one sent home with your child.
Bus Riders: Just a reminder to turn in you signed Rider Covenant as soon as possible!
Welcome to Ms. Dani Ballenger, our part time aide!
- Soccer Grades 4-8 will be 3:30-5:00 Mondays and Thursdays. Bring a water bottle as there are no water fountains available.
- 4-6th grade girls volleyball practice will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5:15-6:45pm.
- 7th & 8th grade girls volleyball practice is Tuesdays after school until 5:15. Then again Thursdays from 5:00-6:30pm.
TLS Golf Tournament September 19
- Sponsors still needed! Contact Chad Meyer at 816-678-8493 or visit the website at:
Parent Teacher League September 21: Join us for our first PTL meeting of the year on Monday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
PTL SHAKESPEARE’S PIZZA TIME
- Order forms are on pages 3 and 4! Orders are due Tuesday, September 8. Pizzas will be delivered on October 2 (in Alma from 3-3:30 and Marshall from 4-4:30).
- Hard copies are in backpacks!
PTL SOAP SALES
- You’ve been waiting and it’s finally here! Stock up on laundry soap, shampoo, bodywash, dish soap and MORE while helping Trinity raise money!
- Deadline to order is September 14.
- Questions can go to Angie Clark at 913-244-3225.
- Order form is on page 5. Hard copies are in backpacks!
BLESSED in this MESS
Romans 5:3-5 “We can rejoice too, when we turn to problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation…” We don’t know why God would allow a mess like covid 19 to happen in the world,but we do know He is with us and He is in control. “...He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be discouraged.” (Deut. 31:8) Anyone can lead an easy life and praise God, but it is only when strife enters our lives that we come to God, and He begins His work in us. He’s amazing! So, what kind of blessings did you experience during this pandemic?
Please email or text Mrs. Wells your pandemic blessings and I’ll put them in next week’s Principal’s Pen!
Breakfast Menu for August 31-September 4:
- All meals include juice, milk, applesauce and raisins.
- Monday – Breakfast Pizza
- Tuesday – Pancakes w/ Syrup/Sausage
- Wednesday – Sausage in Roll
- – >span class="Apple-tab-span"> Donuts
- Friday – Chicken Biscuit
Lunch Menu for August 31-September 4
- All meals include milk.
- Monday – Nacho Chips w/ Cheese, broccoli, strawberries, rice krispie treats
- Tuesday- Popcorn Chicken, baked beans, peaches, hot wheat rolls, cake
- Wednesday – Hamburger on bun, potato triangles, carrot sticks, applesauce
- – >span class="Apple-tab-span"> Chicken & rice, green beans, mixed fruit, bread sticks
- Friday – Gilled chicken patty, corn, mac & cheese, blueberries, cookies